Villa 4 chambres Pornichet
Beautiful renovated villa "bauloise" very close to the beach and everything on foot or by bike
- Villa - 150m²
- 4 bedroom
- 7 persons
- Children welcome
- Garden, Courtyard / Patio, Balcony, Terrace
Bedding and bathroom
- 7 Beddings
- 2 double beds
- 1 Standard double bed
- 1 Queen size bed
- 3 Single beds
- 2 double beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Bathroom with bath
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Micro Waves
- Iron and ironing board
Comfort and Leisure
- Garde table
- Sun loungers
- Satellite dish/Cable
The owner's note, Emma & Lauriane
Sheltered under its hundred-year-old pines, you will have the pleasure to stay in a unique property:
- with its old part, its granite stones, and its «unusual stair-tower» built around an «old boat mast», the villa is listed as "Balneal" among the "Bâtiments de France", dating from the 19th century
- with its modern extension all in wood and glass, its 2 terraces and its roof-top, its large "very green" garden
- it has been completely renovated by a renowned architect
- it is located in the "golden triangle" of Pornichet, in a quiet, natural and bright environment and 100 meters from the most beautiful beach in Europe of Pornichet-La Baule
You will enter by the large "Italian" kitchen:
- with its granite stone walls, wooden ceiling and floor
- fully equipped and organized around its central island
- opening on a teak terrace of more than 30m2, ideal for sunny family breakfasts in the middle of the centenary pines
- this kitchen, has a panty for the machines and numerous storage spaces
- as well as a bathroom and separate toilet for the guests
Through period glass double doors, it opens onto both a small reading room and a very large living room:
- a reading room with a brand new flat screen TV, which can be isolated from the rest of the Villa
- a large living room and dining room
- Illuminated by a light shaft and floor-to-ceiling windows among the green nature
- extending, in full continuity on a very large terrace of 50m2, made of "Vietnamese lava stones", facing south-west, ideal for lunch, sunbathing and evening barbecues
Distributing the floors, the stair-tower of the villa is built around the mast of a more than 200 years old rigging.
On the floor you will find:
- the "Boat" room, master bedroom, opening onto a wooden balcony, and a sunny wake up, to the south-east
- the "Pine tree" room, double room «in glass» among majestic hundred-year-old pines
- the "Orange" room, with a bunk bed, ideal for hosting children's friends during your stay
- the "Hublot" bathroom, with a large walk-in shower, two double sinks and a porthole window.
- all the rooms are equipped with convenient and very large storage space
- a separate toilet
On the top floor, you will access "The loft":
- a master suite, away from the rest of the Villa, under beautiful exposed beams
- composed of a queen-size bed
- an "en suite" bathroom with a large bathtub, washbasin, and toilet
- a unique and relaxing view of the treetops or the "scaly" tiles of the neo-gothic turret from your bed
- the glass door will give you access to a large roof-top of 30m2 so you can rest in his deck chairs in the afternoon, breathing the scent of the pines and feeling the ocean breeze, of which you will see the blue through the pines
The villa is located in the "Golden Triangle" of Pornichet, close to everything, on foot or by bike:
- in the most looked after street of Pornichet, in the middle of the most beautiful listed villas and in a very quiet and relaxing environment
- less than 5 minutes walk from the sandy beach of the "most beautiful bay in Europe"
- a few minutes by bike from the famous seaside resort of "La Baule"
5 minutes walk or bike ride away from:
- all any basic necessities
- many restaurants, as well as the most famous wine bar of Loire-Atlantique: "Le Bidule"
- the beach and sailing clubs of the "Yagga" or the mythical "Albatros"...
- the "Pornichet-La Baule Marina"
- the "Casino de Pornichet"
3 ways to reach the villa:
- by train, the Pornichet TGV station is 250 meters away
- by plane, Nantes-Atlantique airport is 45 minutes away, lines with all Europe
- by road, 4 hours from Paris, via the A10 and A11 motorways
This villa benefits from an exclusive concierge service available throughout your stay and with personalized services.
Animals are not accepted in this property.
The visitor's tax is added to the amount of the rental and will be payable before your stay or on the spot.
REF : 10439
- Train station : 230m
- Airport : 74km
- Shops : 400m
- Restaurants : 500m
- Village / City centre : 90m
- Beach : 100m
- Golf : 6.9km