This is an American life-style family home, with beautiful furnishings and open spaces where the reigning atmosphere is warm and welcoming. In the main room, the veranda lets in light around the kitchen's central island.
The house is perfect for enjoying the region, beaches, and cycle paths. It is 10 minutes' walk from the beach at Benoit, and 15 minutes from the charming market in Pouliguen. The garden leads out to a bridle path and the canal (channel). The house is 600m from the beach and 1.5km from the centre of La Baule.
The house is organised over two levels with an annex bedroom:
• Central kitchen with island and high stools for meals, perfectly equipped
• Living room under the veranda and another with a chimney
• Furnished terrace with large table for outdoor dining
• Two double bedrooms with queen size beds, leading to the terrace (one under the veranda)
• Shower room with Italian shower and WC
• Games room
• Children's bedroom with twin beds
• Double bedroom
• Bathroom with bath and WC
• Bedroom with twin beds that can be joined to form a queen, and shower room corner with WC
There is a barbecue available for use.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. Weekly housekeeping is included with the rental, along with cleaning on departure. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
NB: Our usual length of stay is 5 nights. However, we accept requests for 2 or 3 nights, depending on certain tariff conditions. For any request for less than 5 nights, we reserve the right to review the tariff conditions
No reviews yet
Strict : For any cancellation by the tenant more than 30 days before the arrival date, a penalty equivalent to 50% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner. For any cancellation by the tenant 30 days or less before the arrival date, a penalty of 100% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner.